AIM
TheOtach

life (hebil) life (hebil)

It's fine

everything about this animation is how it's supposed to be.. don't change anything to fit other people's likings. the project was successful

ty for this

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

good

I appreciated it. and the humor wasn't corny or shitty or anything

Bobert-Rob responds:

Awesome, that's what I shoot for! The anti-cornshit. :D

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Interesting

I find this flash very interesting, but because of a very peculiar reason. I had a theory at one point, that the Roswell incident, along with every "gray alien", were actually human beings, far into the future, evolved enough to the point of time travel.. and... here I am.. looking at a flash that holds the same concept.

great minds think alike!

EVanimations responds:

absolutely.
hey, wanna be friends?

Puppetry of the ballsack Puppetry of the ballsack

The coming of age

There are movies now and then that present an unprecedented level of innovation, creativity, and ingenuity. This is one of those movies. Puppetry of the ballsack, a late 2009 work by Tomato Clock, presents to us a problem: the ballsack, and its role in a postmodern society. How do we find ourselves a solution to this issue?

First, we venture into what is seen as the motion of the sack, extending to the pounding drum of music. We slowly realize that repitition, what the ballsack emphasizes throughout the film, is the core belief structure of the ballsack. Moving back and forth, it implies the motions of society, and how we all simply repeat ourselves from day to day. It also makes an incredible statement on reproduction, and the fact that it is the one repeated variable in human history; the one variable which keeps us in existence.

The fact that the movie is nothing but the ballsack, perfectly addresses the fact that reproduction is the only significant factor in the survival of the human race. We are what we are, but in the end, we must make another.

There are many great works brought to the table by Tomato Clock, and Puppety of the ballsack is just one of the many. I highly suggest one to delve further into the history of this brilliant flash artist.

TomatoClock responds:

Excellent point milkclock. Might i add that Vincent Van Ballsack had a bit to do with the inspiration for this as well. The core belief structure of the ballsack i might add, is to release the sperm, further extending the fact that reproduction is absolutely essential to the survival of our species.

pl@ne pl@ne

holy shit lma

this made me laugh so hard

MiracleFruitClock responds:

thanks

GrapesClock's Valentine GrapesClock's Valentine

rgatr

that was really wiereeddd man but I voted 5 anyhow.

Loverly Rejection Loverly Rejection

I definately

learned my lesson

Chalk + Ivysaur = Lovers? Chalk + Ivysaur = Lovers?

that

was fucking EPIC

Valentines... Valentines...

damn man

that shit was rough. I feel for u caramel. im in the same boat. FIVED!

CaramelAppleClock responds:

It's ok mang... thanks for watching it

Beauty of Valentines Day Beauty of Valentines Day